Bodmas Technologies Private Ltd - Privacy Statement
BodmasTechnologies Private Ltd (Bodmas) and its subsidiaries respect your privacy. This Privacy Statement informs you of our privacy practices and of the choices you can make about the way information about you, including from your online activity is collected and how that information is used by us.
WHO WE ARE
ClicFlyer is a brand created and owned by Bodmas. In this Privacy Statement the term "We", "Our" "Us" or "ClicFlyer" refers to Bodmas Technologies Private Ltd. The ClicFlyer application has been designed and developed to make your shopping experience easy and fun while saving you money. The many features include browsing local flyers, create shopping list and finding your favourite offers for most savings every week. We are motivated by our goal to provide you with the most interactive dynamic shopping experience for users.
We may also provide social media features that enable you to share information with your social networks and to interact with Bodmas on various social media sites. Your use of these features may result in the collection or sharing of information about you, depending on the feature. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and settings on the social media sites with which you interact to make sure you understand the information that may be collected, used, and shared by those sites.
Collection of personal information
Personal information is any information that personally identifies you or from which you could be identified such as your name, address, telephone number, email address and occupation or profession.
Bodmas may collect your personal information through your access and use of our website, web-based applications, or mobile applications, registration process, conversations or correspondence with our representatives, or when you purchase any of our products or services. We strive to limit the amount of personal information collected.
We may collect personal information from you such as :
- => activations, and account use and registration
- => use of our websites
- => use of our apps on desktop or mobile devices
- => information requests or complaints
- => job applications
Examples of information(personal and non-personal) we may collect:
- => Personal and business contact information, such as name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- =>Other unique information such as user IDs and passwords, product and service preferences, contact preferences, educational and employment background, and job interest data.
- =>Geo-location data such as your IP address or physical location when you request location based services.
- =>Information stored in cookies.
- =>Information on your shopping behaviour.
If you wish to get your Facebook Login Access & Data deleted for Clicflyer Mobile Application / Website:
- => Open Facebook on your device. Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- => Scroll down and tap Settings.
- => Scroll down to Security and tap Apps and Websites.
- => Tap Logged in with Facebook.
- => Tap next to the apps or games you want to remove.
- => Tap Remove > Remove. This should remove Clicflyer App for any further access to your Facebook data.
- To completely remove your data, follow further steps :
- => Go to 'Removed' app section.
- => Search for Clicflyer. Click on view details. Copy user Id being shown the box.
- => Please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your email id which you had used for Facebook login & this Facebook user id. We will get your data deleted permanently and assist you with other login modes, if requested.
How we use your information
Bodmas may use yourinformation to:
- => manage our relationship with you
- => communicate with you about our products, services or support and send marketing communications
- => Service fulfilment
- =>update you on new services and benefits
- => conducting research and study usage behaviour and preferences
- =>allow you to participate in contests and surveys
- =>Improve and develop products, services and support including through quality assurance, research and data analysis activities.
- => Comply with the law or lawful requests
How we share your information
Non personal information may be shared with third parties with whom we work with to provide some or part of our services (e.g. Google, Twitter, Facebook, media partners, retail partners etc.)
Bodmas does not sell, rent or lease your personal information to others except as described in this Statement. We share personal information in the following ways
We may share personal information with selected third party service providers. For example providers of customer support and live-help, marketing and communications, hosting and IT service providers, email service providers etc. who are required by our contract to keep confidential and secure the information received on behalf of Bodmas and may not use it for any purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for us.
We may share your personal information within our corporate family/ group of companies. Any information shared shall continue to be subject to this Privacy Statement.
We may transfer personal information in order to facilitate change in corporate control. In such an event this Privacy Statement will continue to apply.
Except as described in this Statement, Bodmas will not share the personal information you provide to Us with non-Bodmas third parties without your permission, unless to: (a) comply with any law, regulation, subpoena, or court order; (b) respond to duly authorized information requests of police and governmental authorities; (c) investigate and help prevent security threats, fraud or other malicious activity; (d) enforce/protect the rights and properties of Bodmas or its subsidiaries; or (e) protect the rights or personal safety of Bodmas, our employees, third parties using Bodmas property when allowed and in line with the requirements of applicable law.
We do not knowingly collect information from children as defined by local law, and do not target our applications to children under these ages. We encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online and mobile activities and interests. If you are a child please do not attempt to register to the service.
Choices and Opts-Outs
Bodmas gives you the choice of receiving a variety of information that complements our products and services. You can choose to subscribe/ deactivate to receive certain product- and service-specific information and also choose to receive general communications.
This option does not apply to communications primarily for the purpose of administering support, product safety warnings, and administrative and transactional notices where the primary purpose of these communications is not promotional in nature.
If you wish to :
- =>Disable cookies: You may go to your web browser. Our service may not fully work without cookies enabled and may have limited use to services offered.
- => Disable geo-targeting: You may do so by disabling or switching off your location services. By doing so you may limit the extent of the use of services offered.
- =>Communication mail: Select the 'unsubscribe' link, or follow the opt-out instructions included in each email communication.
- =>If you wish to withdraw consent to our use of your personal information please email us at support@ClicFlyer.com or through the contactspage. However by withdrawing your consent we may not be able to provide the services you have opted/subscribed for.
To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of the information, Bodmas utilizes reasonable and appropriate technical, physical and administrative procedures to safeguard the information we collect and process. We retain data only as long as required to fulfil the reasonable business purpose for which it was collected or required by local law.
Changes to this statement
We may amend this Privacy Statement at any time by posting the amended terms on the respective Service or the corporate website stating the date when they were posted. All amended terms shall automatically be effective immediately without notice. This Privacy statement was last updated on 25th January 2022.
If you have questions or comments regarding our Privacy Statement, please feel free to contact us at support@ClicFlyer.com . We value your feedback.